Protecting Art on the Internet & in Crypto Worlds.
Are you an artist, composer, musician, film or video producer? Does your business create original works of content that you want to protect? Do you have a brand you need to protect on the internet? If you are in the business of creating art, NFTs, blogs, novels, graphic designs, websites, or audiovisual content, then you will want to police your intellectual property on the Internet. How? Using the DMCA Take-down Process.
Karana IP helps clients navigate the intricate details of the DMCA Take-down Process – a process established by the “Digital Millennium Copyright Act” that helps content creators assert their rights online and “take down” infringing content from the Internet. We also help Internet service providers ensure that they follow all the necessary steps after receiving a “DMCA Takedown Notice” to make sure that they are never found liable for their users' infringing behavior.
Karana IP helps content creators:
- File DMCA Take-down Requests.
- Respond to DMCA Take-down Requests.
- Figure out what do to if a Take-down Request is not complied with.
- Locate and identify the hosts, website operators, and internet service providers that can take the infringing content down if the website owner is not responding.
- Prepare Demand and Cease-and-Desist letters to website owners.
- Know the steps they need to take if they receive a DMCA Counter-Notice.
At Karana IP, we represent start-up owners, entrepreneurs, crypto artists, inventors, as well as social media influencers, musical artists, producers, record labels, visual artists, movie makers, and international athletes and would be happy to help you with any of the above-mentioned questions.
Protect your Circle R's ® & Circle C's ©
Contact today for more information about our services involving DMCA Take-downs to protect your trademarks, copyrights, name & likeness, and other intellectual property.